You're just three steps away:
- Search Jobs
- Register and complete your online résumé
You may want to view this simulation or print this page before completing your online application.
Ready to register
To view our current postings:
- Click Begin Job Search on the Job Search home page.
- Enter your search criteria:
- You may select multiple locations and job categories by holding the Ctrl (or command) key.
- If you are looking for a specific opportunity, you may search by Job Opening ID or by entering the posting title in the Keywords field.
- Click Search.
Ready to complete your online résumé?
To register, all you need is a user name, password, and valid e-mail address.
Once registered, here’s what you’ll need to complete your résumé:
- Work Experience/Employment History: dates, job titles, and contact information/addresses.
- Education History: Be sure to select Yes/No in response to "Do you have a College Degree?" The information you are required to provide differs based on your response.
- It is important to complete all of the required fields in the Work Experience and Education History sections. Additional detail can be provided in the Licenses and Certificates, Languages, Memberships, and Work Availability sections.
- Although not required, you may also provide a copy of your résumé via copy/paste or by uploading an existing document.
- Don't forget to tell us how you found out about our opportunities by completing the Referral Source section (required).
Ready to apply for a specific job?
When applying for a specific job opening, your online résumé and application must be fully completed. From your Job Search Results, select the job(s) you want to apply for and click “Apply Now.”
You can even set up criteria in the Job Search Manager, so you’ll be sent an e-mail as soon as positions are posted that meet your interests!
You can log into your Career Center account at any time to update your profile or apply for a position.
Thank you for your interest in State Farm!