As a Business Analyst, you are the primary contact for Corporate business partners and are responsible for understanding current and future business processes. You work with partners to define and document business needs and requirements.
You generate solutions that meet Company needs, while working with associates on many levels – both within and outside of State Farm. You utilize business knowledge obtained through insurance industry experience and training to identify business requirements and expectations for the creation of system solutions.
As a State Farm Business Analyst, you:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with various business partners throughout Corporate and the Systems Department
- Link results to the business needs and direction of the Enterprise
- Act as a primary contact for business partners and serve as a department liaison
- Lead the implementation of system solutions that meet the needs of the organization by:
- Gathering information and business requirements, conducting research, and staying on top of business and information technology industry trends
- Analyzing business needs
- Developing requirements
- Coordinating the development of procedures, training, and other communications