Interface Design Specialist
As an Interface Design Specialist, you collaborate with project teams to lead the user interface design team through a user-centered design process.
You direct end-user analysis, task analysis, iterative design techniques, and usability evaluations to meet business needs, reduce time to market, and increase user productivity.
As a State Farm Interface Design Specialist, you:
- Assist project teams with planning for user interface design tasks and activities within the product development process
- Research, understand, and document user needs and requirements
- Lead and perform task analysis to document and understand users’ work, conceptual model, and future task scenarios
- Lead the setting of user performance goals and usability objectives
- Design the entire user experience of the product
- Collaborate with the user interface design team to produce rapid prototypes of the user interface and supporting specifications documentation
- Conduct the iterative design process and its representation in the mockup and other prototypes
- Ensure Company interface design principles and standards are applied
- Lead and conduct usability evaluations, including planning, preparing, executing, and implementing findings
- Collaborate with the human factors research team
- Coordinate activities across roles to develop the overall user interface