Systems Analyst - Software Developer/Engineer
Among the opportunities within this role are Systems Analyst – Object Oriented and Systems Analyst – Mainframe Developer
A Systems Analyst at State Farm is similar to a software Developer/Engineer. You play a vital role in the development and advancement of both internal (Company) and external (customer) business applications.
Examples include statefarm.com®, mobile applications, policy administration systems, claim management systems, and more.
There are many types of Systems Analysts, including developer, designer, and technical coordinator.
As a State Farm Systems Analyst, you:
- Participate in many parts of the software development life cycle using your analysis, design, and problem-solving skills
- Participate in key decisions that affect the future direction of Company applications
- Work with industry experts through professional conferences and with State Farm vendors across the country
Systems Analysts usually specialize in one of the following:
- Java/J2EE (Object Oriented)
- .NET (ASP, C#)
- HTML, JSP, JSF
Some also concentrate on one of these areas:
- Business logic and data technologies
- Database access
- Transaction management
- Portal technologies
- Business process management technologies
- Rules engines
- Electronic commerce technologies
- Digital and Social Media