Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Common Insurance Questions
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Learning Center
- Home Inventory Checklist
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Identity Protection
- Quick Links
- Get Insurance Quotes
- Find an Agent
- Manage Your Policy
- Make a Payment
- Payment Options
- Claims Center
- Repair Facility Locator
- Welcome Center
Mutual Funds: Save, Invest & Plan
- Start Planning
- General Investing
- Education Savings
- Retirement Accounts
- Small Business Plans
- Rollovers & Transfers
- Fund Information
- Life Path® Funds
- Stock & Index Funds
- Bond & Money Market Funds
- Fund Performance
- Fund Prices
- Fund Selection Tool
- Quick Links
- Open an Account
- Manage Your Account
- Investing Resources
- Forms & Downloads
- Account Help
- Find an Agent
- Contact Us
State Farm BankÆ Full Service Financial
- Tools & Resources
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Banking By Phone
- Financial Calculators
- News & Updates
- Security Information & Alerts
Use FedEx® To Overnight Deposits For
State Farm Bank® Deposit Accounts
Take advantage of our free overnight delivery service to State Farm Bank for initial deposits with an application or subsequent deposits of $100 or more to an existing account by using prepaid shipping labels from FedEx. To use State Farm Banks free overnight delivery service, an original FedEx shipping label must be created from the FedEx shipping label link identified below. Photocopies of labels should not be used.
- The FedEx overnight delivery service is for deposit account transactions only. It is not intended for cash deposits or deposits less than $100.
- FedEx envelopes should not be used for loan applications, loan payments, credit card payments, or insurance premiums. If used for these purposes, there will be a delay in the receiving and posting process for the State Farm accounts affected.
- Photocopies or previously used shipping labels cannot be used. Creating a new label ensures your deposit can be tracked.
- Overnight envelopes cannot be picked up from your home or office due to a contractual agreement between FedEx and State Farm Bank.
Five Easy Steps To Overnight Your Deposit By FedEx:
Print a FedEx shipping label for each deposit. Also include a preprinted deposit slip for your account. If you do not have the preprinted deposit slip, print an overnight transmittal form. The overnight transmittal form should not be used in place of a deposit slip, but only if you do not have a deposit slip.
Note: Each shipping label is assigned a tracking number. In order to track your deposit its important to print a new label for each deposit versus copying a label for future use.
Obtain a FedEx envelope from any FedEx Office®, FedEx World Service Center®, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®, or FedEx Express® Drop Box. Do not attach the FedEx shipping label to any other type of envelope. Use only FedEx envelopes. Boxes or bags are not acceptable.
Insert the supporting documents:
- Signed account application for a new account (not required for new accounts opened online) OR
- Preprinted deposit slip for an existing account. There is NO charge for deposit slips. They can be reordered online, or by contacting State Farm Bank at
1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265) AND
- Endorsed check
- Seal the envelope and insert the shipping label into the plastic pouch on the front of the envelope. Please remember to write down the tracking number for your records.
Take the envelope to any FedEx Office, FedEx World Service Center, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter or FedEx Express Drop Box. Find a FedEx location near you.
Shipments are only collected and processed by FedEx on Monday through Friday. Envelopes dropped off on weekends wont be collected until Monday and will be delivered to State Farm Bank on Tuesday.
We recommend you contact FedEx at 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339) to inquire about the cut-off times for overnight service in your area. Depending on the time and the location, its possible for delivery to take up to two days.
Questions should be directed to State Farm Bank at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
FedEx trademarks used by permission.