Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Common Insurance Questions
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Learning Center
- Home Inventory Checklist
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Identity Protection
- Quick Links
- Get Insurance Quotes
- Find an Agent
- Manage Your Policy
- Make a Payment
- Payment Options
- Claims Center
- Repair Facility Locator
- Welcome Center
Mutual Funds: Save, Invest & Plan
- Start Planning
- General Investing
- Education Savings
- Retirement Accounts
- Small Business Plans
- Rollovers & Transfers
- Fund Information
- Life Path® Funds
- Stock & Index Funds
- Bond & Money Market Funds
- Fund Performance
- Fund Prices
- Fund Selection Tool
- Quick Links
- Open an Account
- Manage Your Account
- Investing Resources
- Forms & Downloads
- Account Help
- Find an Agent
- Contact Us
State Farm BankÆ Full Service Financial
- Tools & Resources
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Banking By Phone
- Financial Calculators
- News & Updates
- Security Information & Alerts
At State Farm Bank®, we want to make sure you understand your financial position before you make decisions. From planning for college to buying your first home, our calculators are here to help you apply information to various scenarios and get estimated answers. Access our additional financial calculators if you dont see the one below that addresses your needs.
- What’s It Worth To Reduce My Spending?
- How Much Should I Set Aside For Emergencies?
- Should I Pay Off Debt Or Invest In Savings?
- How Much Am I Spending?
- Calculate My State Farm Dollars Earning Potential
- Paying Off The Balance Of A Credit Card
- Calculate My FixPay® Payments
- If I transfer balances, what is my savings potential?
Health Savings Plans
- Archer MSA Maximum Contribution Calculator For 2013
- Archer MSA Maximum Contribution Calculator For 2012
- HSA Contribution Calculator For 2013
- HSA Contribution Calculator For 2012
Loans—Mortgage and Home Equity
- What will be my estimated home mortgage interest rate & payment?
- Should I buy or rent?
- Should I refinance my loan?
- Should I pay points?
- How much can I afford?
- What will be my monthly mortgage payment?
- What is the amortization schedule for my loan?>
- How much can I save by making extra payments
- What will it take to pay off my line of credit?
- What will my tax savings be?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- Should I use a home equity loan or an auto loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How large a line of credit can I obtain?
- Start Planning Your Retirement
- How Long Will My Retirement Savings Last?
- Required Minimum Distributions Calculator
- How Much Will Social Security Provide After Retirement?
- IRA Conversion Calculator
- Traditional Vs. Roth IRA Calculator
- Calculate My Retirement
Saving For College
Value Of Savings
- How Will Taxes And Inflation Affect My Savings?
- How Much, At What Rate, When?
- How Much Of A Difference Will The Rate Make?
- What Will It Take To Save For A Vehicle, Home, Etc.?
- How Much Will My Savings Be Worth?
- What Is My Take-Home Pay If I Also Earn Tip Income?
- How Much Are My Employee Stock Options Worth Today?
- How Much Of My Bonus Do I Keep After Income Taxes?
- How Much Is My Take-Home Pay As An Hourly Employee?
- How Much Is My Take-Home Pay As A Salaried Employee?
- How Do 401(k) Salary Deductions Affect My Take-Home Pay?