- Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Common Insurance Questions
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Learning Center
- Home Inventory Checklist
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Identity Protection
- Quick Links
- Get Insurance Quotes
- Find an Agent
- Manage Your Policy
- Make a Payment
- Payment Options
- Claims Center
- Repair Facility Locator
- Welcome Center
- Mutual Funds: Save, Invest
- Start Planning
- General Investing
- Education Savings
- Retirement Accounts
- Small Business Plans
- Rollovers & Transfers
- Fund Information
- Life Path® Funds
- Stock & Index Funds
- Bond & Money Market Funds
- Fund Performance
- Fund Prices
- Fund Selection Tool
- Quick Links
- Open an Account
- Manage Your Account
- Investing Resources
- Account Help
- Find an Agent
- Contact Us
- State Farm BankÆ
Full Service Financial
- Tools & Resources
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Banking By Phone
- Financial Calculators
- News & Updates
- Security Information & Alerts
What comes from having a good neighbor right in your pocket?
Convenience at your fingertips. Now State Farm services and unique mobile features are closer than ever and there to help you in any and every way possible.
With Pocket Agent®, our free Android app,
you can find an agent, report a claim, make a
bank deposit, do your banking, get roadside
help and a whole lot more! Now whenever and
wherever you need us, State Farm is there for
Scan to Download
(using a barcode scanner)
Or download from
Some of the Pocket Agent® features are only accessible to registered statefarm.com® users. Register Today!
- Pay Insurance Premium – Have a mobile lifestyle? Pay my Premium now gives you an easy way to pay your State Farm® insurance premium using Pocket Agent® for Android.
- Claims Center – Document a claims checklist with the push of a button. Registered users can submit a claim and check claim status.
- Bills & Payments – Convenient way to pay your insurance premium and/or bank bills.
- Take and submit pictures using your camera and record accident details and vehicle damage.
- My Insurance Card** – Can’t find your insurance card? Now your policy information is at your fingertips!
- Check the balances of State Farm Bank® and Mutual Fund accounts.
- My Agent – Contact your State Farm agent or find one close-by.
- On The Road – Search for tow trucks, taxis, locksmiths, and rental cars by current location or zip code.
- Locate a State Farm® Select Service® Repair Facility*.
- Search for State Farm agents by current location or zip code.
- Other claimants and other vehicles – This feature adds sections on the claim form for the other parties involved in the accident, including name, insurance information and vehicle information.
- Describe the Scene – This feature allows users the ability to make free-form notes in addition to filling out the claim form information.
- Password Reset – Users can reset their State Farm password on their mobile device.
- MyTime Deposit® - Making a deposit to your State Farm Bank® account is as easy as point-and-shoot. Just endorse the check, enter the amount, and take its picture. (Compatible with Android OS 2.1 and above) Learn More
- View State Farm Bank Deposit and Credit Card transaction history.
We Want to Hear From You
Note: The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact your State Farm Agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
This program is not available in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
* The “Find a Repair Facility” function on your iPhone will only retrieve Select Service repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle.
** This does not constitute an insurance ID card as may be required in your state.
It is important to note that there is market risk involved when investing in mutual funds, including possible loss of principal.