- Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Common Insurance Questions
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Learning Center
- Home Inventory Checklist
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Identity Protection
- Quick Links
- Get Insurance Quotes
- Find an Agent
- Manage Your Policy
- Make a Payment
- Payment Options
- Claims Center
- Repair Facility Locator
- Welcome Center
- Mutual Funds: Save, Invest
- Start Planning
- General Investing
- Education Savings
- Retirement Accounts
- Small Business Plans
- Rollovers & Transfers
- Fund Information
- Life Path® Funds
- Stock & Index Funds
- Bond & Money Market Funds
- Fund Performance
- Fund Prices
- Fund Selection Tool
- Quick Links
- Open an Account
- Manage Your Account
- Investing Resources
- Account Help
- Find an Agent
- Contact Us
- State Farm BankÆ
Full Service Financial
- Tools & Resources
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Banking By Phone
- Financial Calculators
- News & Updates
- Security Information & Alerts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there any fees to use Pocket Agent?
Pocket Agent is a free application however some features require an Internet connection.
Do I have to be enrolled on statefarm.com® in order to use Pocket Agent?
No, there are many features (Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, etc.) which are available to non-enrolled or non-authenticated users.
However, for security reasons, you must be enrolled on statefarm.com to access policy and account information.
If youre not enrolled on statefarm.com, go to www.statefarm.com from your computer and click Register on the right corner of the homepage.
How do I begin using Pocket Agent?
After downloading Pocket Agent, you can use many of the features on the main page, but to view account and/or policy information you will be prompted to type in your username and password. State Farm Bank® products may require you to answer additional security questions.
What do I do if I cannot view all of my policies or accounts within Pocket Agent?
It is possible that some of your accounts/policies may not be Internet enabled or you may not be listed as the account/policy owner. If this is the case you can:
- Call Technical Support at 1-888-559-1922
- Contact your State Farm Agent to determine whether you are listed as an account owner or the primary insured on an insurance policy
Note: You cannot enable accounts/policies via Pocket Agent.
Can my Pocket Agent session time out?
Yes, Pocket Agent will time out after 15 minutes as a security feature. To avoid timing out, continue activity within Pocket Agent after logging in.
Which State Farm accounts and policies are available on Pocket Agent?
- All State Farm insurance policies
- State Farm Bank accounts
- State Farm Mutual Funds® accounts
Where can I find my State Farm Bank account information in Pocket Agent for Android?
State Farm Bank account, State Farm Mutual Funds account, and State Farm insurance policy information can be found on the home screen of Pocket Agent for Android. Depending on the number of products you have with State Farm, you might need to swipe to the second screen of the home screen to see all of your products.
Why can I no longer access the On The Move® widget with Pocket Agent for Android?
Based on user feedback, the On The Move widget has been removed from the Pocket Agent application to allow Android users the ability to save the application to their SD card.
How often will I need to download Pocket Agent?
State Farm will periodically release updates to Pocket Agent. Monitor your mobile device for notification updates.
Should I use the same username and password for Pocket Agent that I use for statefarm.com?
Yes. If youre not enrolled on statefarm.com, go to www.statefarm.com from your computer and click Account Login in the top right corner of the homepage. Then click Register Now which is on the right side of the customer id and password fields.
Will Pocket Agent work without a statefarm.com username and password?
Yes, however without authentication you will not be able to view account or policy information.
How can I be sure my information within Pocket Agent is secure if someone steals my mobile device?
- The session timeout protects your policy and account information by requiring re-authentication in order to access data
- State Farm Bank and State Farm Mutual Funds account information is not stored on the mobile device
Which security measures help protect my State Farm Bank and State Farm Mutual Funds accounts?
- We do not store any State Farm Bank or State Farm Mutual Funds information on the device
- State Farm Bank access is protected by strong authentication
- All data access utilizes SSL encryption when connecting to State Farm servers
After how many incorrect login attempts will my Pocket Agent login ID become locked?
Pocket Agent on Android asks for a list of permissions, what are these used for?:
- GPS and network location Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
- Full Internet Access Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
- Write contacts data Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
- Read phone state and identity Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
- Take pictures Used by MyTime Deposit® to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930.
Securities are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.