Why State Farm®?
State Farm is an industry leader known for its commitment to customers and financial strength. As the Good Neighbor brand, State Farm also makes it a priority to partner with others and help build stronger, safer, better-educated communities all across the country.
Contact a Recruiter
Why Be a State Farm Agent?
An Industry Leader
Did you know State Farm:
- Provides extensive company support for its agents
- Is the largest insurer in the United States
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of cars since 1942
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of homes since 1964
- Is one of the leading boat insurers in the U.S.
- Has more than 82 million in-force policies and nearly 2 million bank accounts
- Provides 24/7 service via its customer care centers
- Has a state-of-the-art claims network, which processes about 34,000 claims a day
- Dedicates more than 65,000 State Farm employees to meet the needs of customers
- Has achieved a Top 50 or higher Fortune 500 ranking since 1995
- Receives consistently high financial strength ratings from A.M. Best, Moody's and Standard & Poor's
- We team up with more than 7,000 charitable groups across the country.
- Our foundation* awards eligible nonprofits with a $500 grant on behalf of State Farm agents, employees and retirees who've volunteered at least 40 hours in a calendar year.
* State Farm Companies Foundation Good neighbor Grant Program
Our business is built on the idea of helping people. For nearly a century, it's remained at the core of who we are what we're about. It's why people and communities know they can count on us to step up for them when they need help.
We're all about helping people join us in turning their caring into doing through the Neighborhood of Good. Helping others - it's prevalent in who we are and what we do.
Take a closer look at Neighborhood of Good or speak with a recruiter to find out more about our involvement in the community.
Diversity and Inclusion
We embrace diversity because it's the right thing to do. State Farm customers need us to understand their varied experiences and perspectives. So, we create an open and inclusive environment for customers, employees and agents alike. Exactly what you'd expect from the good neighbor.