Agent Company Support
Few entrepreneurial opportunities offer the level of training and support provided by State Farm®.
Contact a Recruiter
A Call, Click or E-mail Away
Your office may have your name on it, but you're not in this alone. Extensive, ongoing support is at your fingertips throughout your State Farm agent career:
- From development to business planning and marketing assistance, your local Agency Sales Leader helps you become a more strategic leader of your office.
- Administrative Services, Claims, Public Affairs, and Underwriting provide expert help and resources.
- Agency Sales Resources can help with questions regarding compensation, licensing, incentive programs and more.
- The Bank Response Center staff is ready to assist customers and agents with State Farm Bank® deposit- or loan-related business.
- Customer Care Centers are here 24/7 to assist State Farm customers and agents. When your office is closed, we take good care of customers and provide the information you may need to follow up.
- You don't have to be a computer whiz. The Insurance Support Center provides 24/7 computer and IT support for you.
- Internal Sales Support helps agents who are registered to market securities and financial services products. Licensed representatives can lend you a hand before, during or after client meetings.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930.
Securities, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
Reasonable Accommodation Assistance
If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Career Center Support or your State Farm contact.
State Farm is an equal opportunity employer.