Agent Company Support
Few entrepreneurial opportunities offer the level of training and support provided by State Farm.®
Contact a Recruiter
Helping You Get Started
Throughout the Selection Process, we help you work toward becoming an Approved Candidate. Approved Candidates who successfully complete a full-time, paid internship are appointed as Term Independent Contractor Agents (TICA). This appointment includes a generous signing bonus and an additional bonus at the beginning of the second year as a State Farm agent.
As an independent contractor agent, you are responsible for all business expenses, but State Farm provides significant support to help you manage those expenses, including:
- Furniture and equipment at a low monthly price
- Competitive-rate loans to assist with start-up costs
- Computers, phones and related tools at little or reduced cost
A Call, Click or E-mail Away
Your office may have your name on it, but you're not in this alone. Extensive, ongoing support is at your fingertips throughout your State Farm agent career:
- From training and development, to business planning and world-class marketing assistance, your local Agency Sales Leader helps you become a more strategic leader of your office.
- Your Administrative Services (facilities), Claims, Public Affairs and Underwriting partners are here to provide expert help and resources at the local level.
- Agency/Sales Resources is dedicated to providing personal assistance with business operations, including things like compensation, licensing, contract dealings, incentive programs and more.
- The Bank Response Center staff is ready to assist customers and agents with any State Farm Bank® deposit- or loan-related business.
- Well-trained professionals at our Customer Care Centers are here 24/7 to assist State Farm customers and agents. When your office is closed, we take good care of customers and provide the information you may need to follow up.
- You don't have to be a computer whiz. The Insurance Support Center provides 24/7 computer and IT support for you.
- Internal Sales Support helps agents who are registered to market securities and financial services products. Licensed representatives can lend you a hand before, during or after client meetings.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930.
Securities, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
Reasonable Accommodation Assistance
If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Career Center Support or your State Farm contact.
State Farm is an equal opportunity employer.