Agent Company Support
Few entrepreneurial opportunities offer the level of training and support provided by State Farm™.
Contact a Recruiter
A Call, Click or E-mail Away
Your office may have your name on it, but you're not in this alone. Extensive, ongoing support is at your fingertips throughout your State Farm agent career:
- From development to business planning and marketing assistance, your local Agency Sales Leader helps you become a more strategic leader of your office.
- Administrative Services, Claims, Public Affairs, and Underwriting provide expert help and resources.
- Agency Sales Resources can help with questions regarding compensation, licensing, incentive programs and more.
- The Bank Response Center staff is ready to assist customers and agents with State Farm Bank® deposit- or loan-related business.
- Customer Care Centers are here 24/7 to assist State Farm customers and agents. When your office is closed, we take good care of customers and provide the information you may need to follow up.
- You don't have to be a computer whiz. The Insurance Support Center provides 24/7 computer and IT support for you.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Reasonable Accommodation Assistance
If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Career Center Support or your State Farm contact.
State Farm is an equal opportunity employer.