State Farm™ is an industry leader known for financial strength and top-notch customer service. Add to that the significant commitment State Farm makes in partnerships to help build stronger, safer, better-educated communities and your industry leader becomes a powerhouse corporate citizen.
Contact a Recruiter
Why Be a State Farm Agent?
An Industry Leader
Did you know State Farm:
- Provides extensive company support for its agents
- Is the largest insurer in the United States
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of cars since 1942
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of homes since 1964
- Is one of the leading boat insurers in the U.S.
- Has more than 82 million in-force policies and nearly 2 million bank accounts
- Provides 24/7 service via its customer care centers
- Has a state-of-the-art claims network, which processes about 34,000 claims a day
- Dedicates more than 65,000 State Farm employees to meet the needs of customers
- Has achieved a Top 50 or higher Fortune 500 ranking since 1995
- Receives consistently high financial strength ratings from A.M. Best, Moody's and Standard & Poor's