State Farm Bank® - Customer Service
Customers aren't going to the bank like they used to. That's why State Farm Bank comes directly to the customer, delivering an innovative blend of technology, products, access, and flexibility. And to get it all done, we rely on our Customer Service Representatives.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
A Peek at What Our Bank Customer Service Employees Do
- Talk on the phone in a "virtual teller" role to customers, agents, and State Farm employees
- Answer account-related questions from customers
- Provide verbal and written communication with customers, agents and employees
- Handle balance and interest rate inquiries, general account services and new account openings
- Provide information on State Farm Bank products
- Utilize computer technology and multiple software systems simultaneously to access online job aids and interact with customers through on-line chat and email
Other Things to Know
- Employees may work non-standard shifts, including weekends, holidays, and evenings, to provide remarkable customer service to our customers and agents
- Complete an extensive, paid training program to learn policies and procedures
- Manage a variety of customer service situations
- Receive additional on-the-job coaching and training
- Bank offers a variety of virtual customer service roles such as loan underwriting, back-office account processing and collections
- Note: Entry into this job family may require passing additional background checks, including a credit check
Bank Customer Service Locations
- Bloomington, Illinois
- Earth City, Missouri
- Phoenix, Arizona
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
Here's what our employees are saying
"If you have strong customer service skills, the ability to multitask, and a desire to learn about the banking industry, then the Bank Response Center is for you."