Customer Care Sales Representative
The Customer Care Center (CCC) partners with our State Farm™ agency force to create a consistent experience for customers regardless of how or when they interact with State Farm. CCC Sales is a sales force that partners with agents to give customers an avenue to shop for State Farm products outside agents' office hours, through our 1-800 number, or statefarm.com and around the clock on weekends and holidays.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
A Peek at What Customer Care Sales Representatives Do
- Perform as virtual members of an agent's team who are licensed and fully-trained to quote and bind business
- Partner with agents giving customers a way to shop State Farm round-the-clock
- Quote and bind insurance for customers and potential customers who contact us (outside agents' office hours, through our 1-800 number, or statefarm.com)
- Utilize computer technology, while on the phone, to access online job aids and navigate the State Farm intranet to locate information
- Work in an inbound contact center environment
- Take detailed messages for agents
- Apply State Farm policies and procedures to unique situations
- Provide in-language service for Spanish speaking customers
- Successful Customer Care Sales Representatives must possess strong communication and relationship-building skills, sales aptitude, customer service focus and the ability to multi-task
Other Things to Know
- Work non-standard shifts, including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- This position requires successful completion of all applicable state producer licensing exams and background checks necessary to obtain the appropriate state mandated licenses. Employees will have two attempts to successfully complete all exams. Failure to successfully complete all exams and/or timely complete and pass the state required background checks may result in termination of employment
- Complete an extensive, paid training program to learn policies and procedures, and receive additional on-the-job coaching and training. Training includes P&C Producer's Licensing paid for by State Farm.
Customer Care Center Locations
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Bloomington, Illinois
- Dallas, Texas
- Phoenix, Arizona
Here's what our employees are saying
"I remember my first policy that I bound, and it was great. And even when I bind one now, it's the same feeling. It's a feeling that you've done your part to expand the company, you've done your part to grow the company."