Customer Care Sales Representative
The Customer Care Center (CCC) partners with our State Farm® agency force to create a consistent experience for customers regardless of how or when they interact with State Farm. CCC Sales is a sales force that partners with agents to give customers an avenue to shop for State Farm products after 5 p.m. and before 9 a.m. on weekdays and around the clock on weekends and holidays.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
A Peek at What Customer Care Sales Representatives Do
- Perform as virtual members of an agent's team who are licensed and fully-trained to quote and bind business
- Partner with agents giving customers a way to shop State Farm round-the-clock
- Quote and bind insurance for customers and potential customers who contact us (outside agents' office hours, through our 1-800 number, or statefarm.com)
- Utilize computer technology, while on the phone, to access online job aids and navigate the State Farm intranet to locate information
- Work in a contact center environment
- Take detailed messages for agents
- Apply State Farm policies and procedures to unique situations
- Provide in-language service for Spanish speaking customers
Successful Customer Care Sales Representatives must possess strong communication and relationship-building skills, sales aptitude, customer service focus and the ability to multi-task
Other Things to Know
- Work non-standard shifts, including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Complete an extensive, paid training program to learn policies and procedures, and receive additional on-the-job coaching and training
Customer Care Center Locations
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Bloomington, Illinois
- Dallas, Texas
- Phoenix, Arizona
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
Here's what our employees are saying
"I remember my first policy that I bound, and it was great. And even when I bind one now, it's the same feeling. It's a feeling that you've done your part to expand the company, you've done your part to grow the company."