BECOME AN EMPLOYEE
Facilities Management Careers
Make a Career with a Community
Facilities Management and Administrative Services careers are the backbone of our most critical company needs. Our teams take care of every building – its operation and equipment – as well as orchestrate the massive deployment of people and materials needed for disaster response.
Day in and day out, we use what’s necessary to support the goals of State Farm®.
Facilities Management Career
Whether it's maintaining our environmental and communication systems, managing supplies and inventory, or enabling employees to travel with safe and efficient transportation, you'll find plenty of career options in Administrative Services.
- Property management and infrastructure support
- First-class mail and print operations
- Data, telecommunications, and audio-visual support
- Business travel
- Ensuring a safe, secure work environment
- Proactive, innovative, and cost-effective procurement and distribution services
- Supply chain management strategies
- Strategic planning and selection of innovative business and technology solutions
- Design and execution of real estate and leasing strategies
- Floor plan development and construction design
- Organize and support the Company’s catastrophe program
Reasonable Accommodation Assistance
If you need assistance during the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Career Center Support or your State Farm® contact.
State Farm is an equal opportunity employer.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.