Facilities Management / Administrative Services Careers
From every building, its operation and equipment, to the massive deployment of people and materials needed for disaster response, this department does it all. Day in and day out, we utilize people, processes, and technology to support the goals of State Farm®. Facilities Management and Administrative Services careers form the backbone of our most critical enterprise needs.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
What's your passion?
Strategic Planning. Supply Chain Management. Facility Operations. Environmental responsibility.
Whether it's maintaining our environmental and communication systems, managing supplies and inventory, or enabling employees to travel with safe and efficient transportation, you'll find plenty of opportunity in Administrative Services careers at State Farm. Our responsibilities include providing:
- Property management and infrastructure support to facilitate enterprise operations
- First-class mail and print operations; data, telecommunications, and audio-visual support; business travel, and a safe, secure work environment for our internal customers who, in turn, provide exceptional service to our customers and agents
- Proactive, innovative, and cost-effective procurement and distribution services
- Supply chain management strategies to meet business needs and maximize the quality and total cost benefit of acquired products and services
- Strategic planning and identification of innovative business and technology solutions
- Design and execution of real estate and leasing strategies, floor plan development, and construction design which create and support our state of the art work sites
- Crucial assistance to the Company's catastrophe program through strategic deployment of Company and vendor resources
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
You can find all of our current Facilities Management/Administrative Services job openings by selecting job family Facilities Management/Services in your Job Search.