Home Building & Repairs
The State Farm Premier Service® program can help you by providing a list of participating contractors for your repairs. If your loss is eligible, you can opt to use this Good Neighbor service.
How it Works
- Report a claim or contact your State Farm® agent to report the loss to your property.
- Choose a participating contractor; your claim representative can help you choose and will notify your selected contractor of the assignment.
- Contractor will contact you and set an appointment to examine and estimate the damage.
- Following your authorization, contractor begins repairs.
- You authorize payment to the contractor upon completion of repairs and pay your deductible to the contractor. Contractors guarantee their workmanship for up to 5 years.
If you have any questions or want to see if this service is available in your area, contact your State Farm agent or claim representative.
Note: The State Farm Premier Service program may not be available in all service locations.