Understand the Potential Value of State Farm Mutual Funds® with these Prospectuses and Reports
We want to help you become more informed and knowledgeable about State Farm Mutual Funds and the funds we offer. After all, you're investing for your future. The documents below provide a great deal of information to give you a better understanding of the ins and outs of investing in our funds.
- LifePath® Retirement Fund [PDF-104.9KB]
- LifePath 2020® Fund [PDF-105.3KB]
- LifePath 2030® Fund [PDF-104.9KB]
- LifePath 2040® Fund [PDF-103.6KB]
- LifePath 2050® Fund [PDF-118KB]
Stock and Index Funds
- Equity Fund [PDF-78.6KB]
- Equity and Bond Fund [PDF-81.7KB]
- S&P 500® Index Fund [PDF-76.8KB]
- Small Cap Index Fund [PDF-76.3KB]
- Small/Mid Cap Equity Fund [PDF-96.8KB]
- International Equity Fund [PDF-78.8KB]
- International Index Fund [PDF-78.2KB]
Bond and Money Market Fund
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
An investment in the Money Market Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the Fund.
Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value