Bring our Web site with you!
Now you can find State Farm® information, pay your insurance premium, get a quote, access policy information and more right from your smartphone! It's easy, just go to statefarm.com on your phone's web browser and check it out.
Get a Quote
Features for all Users
- Get information about vehicle glass claims.
- Locate a State Farm Select Service® Repair Facility*.
- Search for a State Farm agent.
- Access tips for what to do if you're in an accident.
Features for Registered Statefarm.com Users
- Pay your insurance premium.
- Submit an auto insurance claim.
- View your State Farm information.
- Look up insurance policy summary information.
- Check balances of Mutual Funds accounts.
Features for State Farm Bank® Users
- Pay State Farm Bank Credit Card.
- Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay.
- Check the balances of State Farm Bank accounts.
- View State Farm Bank deposit transaction history.
For technical assistance, 24 hours a day, contact us at: 888-559-1922.
Note: The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact your State Farm Agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK 877-734-2265.
This program is not available in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
* The "Find a Repair Facility" function will only retrieve Select Service repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle.
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.