STATE FARM™ family of companies**
We value your privacy.
This Notice describes how we protect, collect, use, and share customer information. Customer information means all nonpublic information related to an identified individual, which is sometimes called personally identifiable information. Customer information does not include anonymized data or de-identified data, which do not identify an individual.
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect State Farm customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information within the State Farm family of companies unless:
- you expressly authorize it; or
- it is permitted or required by law; or
- your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
- We handle information about former and prospective customers the same as existing customers.
©Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2016
Home Offices: Bloomington, IL 61710-0001
Last Updated 7/16