About Our Ads & Tracking
We, along with our vendors, use several common tracking technologies on our website properties and in our mobile applications to collect information about your computer or device. These may include browser cookies, local shared objects (such as "Flash" cookies), mobile advertising or device IDs, analytical tools, or other technologies. We use these tools to:
- Acknowledge our customers and visitors.
- Store your information if you are registered on our site.
- Improve our websites, services, and functionality.
- Better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
- Assist with marketing and serve you with advertising and other content in which we think you will be interested. To do so, we may observe your behaviors when you interact with us on our properties, like websites or emails, or on other websites we do not control. We may also use information about your browsing history or your current interaction with our website properties or mobile applications that we collect from you or obtain from vendors.
- We share website cookie IDs and mobile device IDs with our advertising partners to serve you interest based advertising.
- Perform analytics.
- Prevent and investigate fraud.
Last Updated 7/18
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.