State Farm® Visa® — Make It Affordable with FixPay®
It's smart and simple: Our FixPay options help your State Farm® Visa® credit card work harder. Use a portion of your credit line to finance large purchases or unexpected expenses, then pay them off in a set number of monthly installments. Based on the purchase amount, you choose the number of payments and corresponding Annual Percentage Rate (APR), which may even be lower than your regular purchase APR.
How FixPay Options Work
First, make a single purchase of at least $500 (minimum purchase transaction only $200 for insurance premium payments). Then, within 15 calendar days of the posting date of the transaction, access your account online to review your options, select a payment plan, and move the transaction to FixPay. Or, contact us at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472) within 15 calendar days of the posting date of the transaction to let us know you want to use FixPay. We'll review your options, and you can select your payment plan.
Choose from these repayment options and promotional rates:
Insurance Premium Payment Transactions
6 month term only = 2.99% APR
(min $200 transaction)
All Other Purchase Transactions
6 month term = 5.99% APR
(min $500 transaction)
12 month term = 5.99% APR
(min $1,000 transaction)
24 month term = 6.99% APR
(min $1,500 transaction)
36 month term = 7.99% APR
(min $2,000 transaction)
- You must request to move the transaction within 15 calendar days of the transaction posting to your account.
- You determine the installment repayment option that best fits your needs.
- Once a transaction is moved to FixPay, you will receive a letter in the mail confirming the transaction was moved and a copy of the FixPay terms and conditions document.
- You can have a maximum of three active installments at one time.
- FixPay options can be used for purchase transactions only — no cash advances, quasi-cash or balance transfers.
- The total of all installments on the account cannot exceed 75% of your credit limit, with a maximum of $10,000.
- You can move a portion of a transaction to FixPay if the full amount would exceed your available credit.
For a complete explanation of requirements, conditions, and exclusions, refer to the FixPay terms and conditions [PDF-86.9KB].