Save on Taxes as You Save for Education

Coverdell ESA (Education Savings Account) with CDs from State Farm Bank®

Open a Coverdell Education Savings Account through State Farm® and the money will grow tax free until withdrawn for any qualifying education expense – including room and board, supplies, and even uniforms – for grades K-12, as well as vocational school, college, and graduate school. Contact an agent for details or to open a Coverdell Savings Account.

State Farm Bank deposit accounts are FDIC insured.

Contact an Agent

for details or to open an account

Fast Fact

You can contribute up to $2,000 per year/per child in a Coverdell Education Savings Account.

Fund Your Coverdell Education Savings Account with a CD from State Farm Bank

Let us help you save with confidence with our fixed-rate, FDIC-insured certificates of deposit. You can open an account with as little as $500 and start earning interest.* Multiple terms are available – from 12 to 60 months. If you have questions, you can always contact an agent

Remember, your State Farm agent is always there to work with you, helping you tailor the plan that feels right for your family. Contact an agent


State Farm Bank delivers competitive interest rates on a host of CESA, checking and savings accounts, low APRs on credit cards, and affordable rates on home and vehicle loans. Enter your ZIP code above to see the current rates for your area.

Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax or legal advice. Consult your investment, tax or legal advisor regarding your personal situation

Get Rates

*Refer to Truth in Savings Disclosures for more details.

State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Logo
Equal Housing Lender Logo