Give the Perfect Gift Every Time with a State Farm™ Visa® Gift Card
State Farm Bank® Visa gift cards are the perfect gift for anyone. Order online now to give the gift everyone wants.
Get a Visa® Gift Card
Features and Benefits
Visa gift cards may be used to purchase merchandise and services anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Convenient online access to account balance and transaction summary
- Card values available from $20 to $500
- Four design choices
- 24-hour customer service
- Visa Zero fraud liability
Fees and Disclosures
- The fee per card is $4.95.
- This is a single-load card which expires 60 months from the date of purchase.
- If there are 12 consecutive months of inactivity on the card, an inactivity fee of $2.50 per month will be assessed until the balance equals $0.00 or until there is activity on the card.
- The Card is not connected in any way to any other account and the value associated with your Card is not FDIC insured.
- Refer to the Cardholder Agreement for information on fees, costs, and the account.
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm™ Agent.