Learn More About State Farm Bank® with These Banking Resources
We've Supplied Some Tools and Resources To help You Get the Most of Your State Farm Bank Experience
- Thinking about switching to State Farm Bank? Have questions about direct deposit, automatic transfers and payments, and closing your old account? Learn more about switching banks here.
- Want to understand more about insufficient funds? The Overdraft Protection and Insufficient Funds page has information on fees, what causes them, and how to prevent them.
- Learn about managing credit, paying off a credit card, and keeping your credit card safe on the Credit Card Tools and Resources page.
- The Finances Learning Center is a good place for information about banking, loans, and other information related to finances.
- Finally, if you need help or have questions about your accounts, just contact us!
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.