Learn More About State Farm Bank® with These Banking Resources
We've Supplied Some Tools and Resources To help You Get the Most of Your State Farm Bank Experience
- Thinking about switching to State Farm Bank? Have questions about direct deposit, automatic transfers and payments, and closing your old account? Learn more about switching banks here.
- Want to understand more about insufficient funds? The Overdraft Protection and Insufficient Funds page has information on fees, what causes them, and how to prevent them.
- Learn about managing credit, paying off a credit card, and keeping your credit card safe on the Credit Card Tools and Resources page.
- The Finances Learning Center is a good place for information about banking, loans, and other information related to finances.
- Finally, if you need help or have questions about your accounts, just contact us!
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.