Learn More About State Farm Bank® with These Banking Resources
State Farm Bank wants to help you achieve your financial goals.
We've Supplied Some Tools and Resources That Will Help You in Reaching Those Goals
- Thinking about switching to State Farm Bank? Have questions about direct deposit, automatic transfers and payments, and closing your old account? Learn more about switching banks here.
- State Farm Bank is FDIC insured. Learn more about the benefits of being insured through the FDIC.
- We take customer security very seriously at State Farm Bank. More information about online security and identity protection is available on these subjects:
- Want to understand more about insufficient funds? The Overdraft Protection and Insufficient Funds page has information on fees, what causes them, and how to prevent them.
- Learn about managing credit, paying off a credit card, and keeping your credit card safe on the Credit Card Tools and Resources page.
- The Banking Resource Center is a good place for information about banking, investing, mutual funds, retirement, credit and loans.
- Finally, if you need help or have questions about your accounts, just contact us!
State Farm Bank, F.S.B.®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.