Looking To Refinance Your Mortgage?
At some point, most homeowners wonder, "Should I refinance my mortgage?" or "Is refinancing worth it?" or "Is a Home Equity Loan a better option?".
You can learn about the mortgage refinancing process online. If you prefer to speak directly to a person concerning refinance options, contact your local participating mortgage licensed agent or call State Farm Bank toll-free 888-556-3498.
- Refinance goals – What refinancing can mean for your mortgage.
- Is refinancing worth it? – Information to help you decide whether refinancing makes sense for you.
- How to apply for a home mortgage loan
- How to apply for a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
- Application checklist [PDF-219.7KB] – Provides a list of items you will need when applying for a mortgage.
- Mortgage FAQs
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Rates
- View our rates on selected products
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm Agent.