Looking To Refinance Your Mortgage?
At some point, virtually every homeowner wonders, "Should I refinance my mortgage?" or "Is refinancing worth it?" or "Is a Home Equity Loan a better option?".
You can learn about the mortgage refinancing process online. Or if you prefer to speak directly to a person concerning refinance options, contact your local participating mortgage licensed agent or call State Farm Bank toll-free 888-556-3498.
- Refinance goals – What refinancing can mean for your mortgage.
- Is refinancing worth it? – Information to help you decide whether refinancing makes sense for you.
- How to apply for a home mortgage loan
- How to apply for a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
- Application checklist [PDF-344.5KB] – Provides a list of items you will need when applying for a mortgage.
- Mortgage FAQs
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Rates
- View our rates on selected products
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.