Purchases and Online Security
- Review your order confirmations, bank and credit card statements in a timely manner.
- If you do not receive a statement or you receive it late, opened, or tampered with, contact State Farm Bank® immediately at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265).
- Never make online financial transactions with unfamiliar web-sites or institutions. Many thieves set up fake sites to steal information.
- Be sure to logoff completely from any web-site after an online transaction.
- Make certain the web-site is secured. Only provide your account information when the browser indicates a secure or encrypted connection. An encrypted connection is normally indicated by an "https://" in your browser's address bar in front of the address of the page you are viewing.
- Look for a secured symbol at the bottom of your web browser. The secured symbol is most often displayed as a padlock.