Purchases and Online Security
- Review your order confirmations, bank and credit card statements in a timely manner.
- If you do not receive a statement or you receive it late, opened, or tampered with, contact State Farm Bank immediately at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265).
- Never make online financial transactions with unfamiliar web-sites or institutions. Many thieves set up fake sites to steal information.
- Be sure to logoff completely from any web-site after an online transaction.
- Make certain the web-site is secured. Only provide your account information when the browser indicates a secure or encrypted connection. An encrypted connection is normally indicated by an "https://" in your browser's address bar in front of the address of the page you are viewing.
- Look for a secured symbol at the bottom of your web browser. The secured symbol is most often displayed as a padlock.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.