A safe, simple way to grow your money.
Start saving today with an opening deposit of $100 or more. Convenient access to your account online, on the phone, or at an ATM keeps you in control of your financial future.
Open an Account
- Open your savings account with $100 or more.1
- Get up to $10 in ATM surcharge rebates per statement cycle.1 Limitations Apply
Whether you're saving for a new vehicle, dream vacation, or just want the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're ready for the unexpected, our savings account will help you grow your money. This savings account offers online access and ATM surcharge rebates1 and can provide overdraft protection for your State Farm Bank accounts. A savings account can be opened today with $100.
Features and Benefits
- No more waiting in line to make a deposit.1
- Open your savings account with $100.1
- Get up to $10 in ATM surcharge rebates per statement cycle. Limitations Apply
- This account is FDIC insured up to limits allowed by law.
- May be used as an overdraft protection account for a State Farm Bank deposit account if you request the two accounts to be linked.
- No fee for ATMs used that are owned by State Farm Bank. Account will be rebated up to $10 per statement cycle when a foreign (non-State Farm Bank owned) ATM is used.2
- Monthly statements available in English or Spanish.
- Statements available online or by mail.
- Complimentary ATM card available.
Day or night, our ATM card makes it easy for you to get cash or complete other financial transactions almost anywhere.
Features and Benefits
- Point-of-Sale Personal Identification Number (PIN) purchases (debit purchases) can be made from merchant terminals that display the NYCE®, Visa® or PLUS® network logos.
- Protection against unauthorized use, even if the card is lost or stolen.4
- Withdrawals, transfers, and balance inquiries can be made at ATMs that display NYCE®, Visa® or PLUS® network logos.
Compare Our Savings Products
|Savings Account||Money Market Savings||Fixed-Rate CDs|
|Minimum Balance Fee1||No fee with direct deposit||No fee with direct deposit||No fee|
|ATM Fee Rebate Eligible1||Yes||Yes||No|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100||$1,000||$5003|
- The individual(s) on the account must have a Social Security Number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- All account holders of a Checking, Interest Checking, or Money Market Account must be at least age 13, and one account holder must be at least age 18.
- Minors may be listed as the primary or secondary account holder. While we do allow minors as account holders, these accounts must be opened on the phone or through a State Farm® agent.
1 Refer to the Pricing Schedule for Consumer & Business Deposit Accounts and the Truth in Savings Disclosure for more details.
2 Refer to the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Customer Agreement for more details.
3 Minimum opening deposit is $500 for Fixed Rate CD less than $100,000.
4 Refer to the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Customer Agreement for more details.
Get Personalized Rates
Grow Your Money
See how you can earn more with a Money Market Account.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.