This Buying and Selling Information Helps Answer Your Homeownership Questions
Whether you're thinking of buying a home or already own your home, here's some home ownership information that we hope will help:
- Home mortgage refinancing is always an option, but it does not always make good financial sense for everyone. You may want to keep this information in mind as you consider, is refinancing worth it?
- Whether you are looking for advice on shopping for a home or a guide to the loan process, State Farm Bank® can help. We offer free advice, personal service and the Good Neighbor promise to help you select the loan product that will best meet your needs. Here are some helpful hints and tips when you're looking to buy a home.
- Refinancing a home may be a means to reduce your monthly payment, access the equity in your home for cash, and/or convert to a fixed rate from an adjustable rate mortgage. You may want to keep in mind these refinance goals as you explore your refinancing options.
- While it is possible to buy and/or sell a house by yourself, a real estate professional is often a great source of information. You may want to consider the value of a real estate professional as you determine if hiring a real estate professional is right for you.
- Don't go into your home purchase unprepared; to do so can be both disastrous and expensive. Spend some time reviewing these house hunting tips and get the tools you need as you look for your new home.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B.®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.