Buying a Home
Whether you are looking for advice on shopping for a home or a guide to the loan process, your Good Neighbors at State Farm Bank® can help. We offer free advice, personal service, and the Good Neighbor Promise to help you select the loan product that will best meet your needs.
Learn about the home buying process right here online. Or if you prefer to speak directly to a person concerning a mortgage, contact your participating bank agent or call toll-free, 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265).
- House hunting tips — Start here for ideas before you begin your home search.
- Value of a real estate professional — If you think purchasing or selling a home will be easier on your own, check here first to make sure you know what to expect.
- Comparing prospective homes [PDF-129.8KB] — After you have viewed several homes, use this checklist to compare your final choices.
- Products available — For more information on the products we offer.
- Application checklist [PDF-344.5KB] — Use this checklist to gather the documents needed for a mortgage application.
- Information about home mortgage loans — For information on how to apply and the steps involved in the process.
- Information about home equity loans and lines of credit — For information on how to apply and the steps involved in the process.
- Moving checklist [PDF-103.6KB] — Once you know you are moving, check here first to help you plan for a smooth move.
- Mortgage Rates
- View our rates on selected products.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.