Mutual Funds E-Delivery
Sign up for electronic document delivery, and you'll receive alerts as soon as these documents are available:
- Investor statements,
- Prospectuses, and
- Annual and semi-annual reports.
Benefits of E-Delivery
- Reduces your wait for key account information;
- Cuts down on the paper you receive through the mail;
- Keeps your most current account information all in one place with viewable and printable online notices; and
- Protects your privacy.
Sign Up for E-Delivery
There are two ways to sign up for electronic delivery of your account mailings:
- Click on Access Accounts
- Select Personal Mutual Funds
- Enter your: user ID and password to access your online accounts
- If you do not have a user ID and password, you'll need to register on statefarm.com®
- Scroll down and click on Mutual Funds Paperless Options in the Tools and Resources section
- Follow the prompts to sign up for Electronic Delivery
Call a Mutual Funds representative at 800-447-4930 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8AM-6PM CT.
A Good Neighbor is a Green Neighbor™
Help us build greener communities.
Visit State Farm's Environment page.
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value