Mutual Funds E-Delivery
Sign up for electronic document delivery, and you'll receive alerts as soon as these documents are available:
- Shareowner statements,
- Prospectuses, and
- Annual and semi-annual reports.
Benefits of E-Delivery
- Reduces your wait for key account information;
- Cuts down on the paper you receive through the mail;
- Keeps your most current account information all in one place with viewable and printable online notices; and
- Protects your privacy.
Sign Up for E-Delivery
There are two ways to sign up for electronic delivery of your account mailings:
- Click on Access Accounts
- Select Personal Mutual Funds
- Enter your: user ID and password to access your online accounts
- If you do not have a user ID and password, you'll need to register on statefarm.com®
- Click on Profile and Preferences link on the left side of the page
- Click on Edit My Preferences link
- Click on Mutual Funds Paperless Page link and then follow the prompts
Call a Mutual Funds representative at 800-447-4930 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8AM-6PM CT.
A Good Neighbor is a Green Neighbor™
Help us build greener communities.
Visit the State Farm™ Environment page.
Securities issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 800-447-4930.
Securities, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide tax or legal advice.