Understand the Potential Value of State Farm Mutual Funds® with these Prospectuses and Reports
We want to help you become more informed and knowledgeable about State Farm Mutual Funds and the funds we offer. After all, you're investing for your future. The documents below provide a great deal of information to give you a better understanding of the ins and outs of investing in our funds.
- LifePath® Retirement Fund [PDF-104.9KB]
- LifePath 2020® Fund [PDF-105.3KB]
- LifePath 2030® Fund [PDF-104.9KB]
- LifePath 2040® Fund [PDF-103.6KB]
- LifePath 2050® Fund [PDF-118KB]
Stock and Index Funds
- Equity Fund [PDF-78.6KB]
- Equity and Bond Fund [PDF-81.7KB]
- S&P 500® Index Fund [PDF-76.8KB]
- Small Cap Index Fund [PDF-76.3KB]
- Small/Mid Cap Equity Fund [PDF-96.8KB]
- International Equity Fund [PDF-78.8KB]
- International Index Fund [PDF-78.2KB]
Bond and Money Market Fund
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
You could lose money by investing in the Money Market Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not a deposit of a bank and is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC") or any other government agency. The Fund's sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the Fund at any time.
Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value