The following individuals and entities are eligible to purchase Institutional Shares:
- A Registered State Farm® agent, Field Sales Associate (FSA), Sales Associate Manager (SAM), Sales Leader (SL), or who are the plan sponsor, administrator, trustee, or fiduciary.
- A family member1 of a Registered State Farm Agent, FSA, SAM, SL, or who are the plan sponsor, administrator, trustee, or fiduciary.
1 For these purposes, a "family member" of a Registered State Farm Agent, FSA, SAM, or SL, includes a spouse, lineal ascendant (e.g., parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent), lineal descendant (e.g., child, stepchild, grandchild), lineal descendant's spouse, sibling, and sibling's spouse.
Institutional shares may be used to fund the following accounts:
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
- IRA (Roth, SEP, SIMPLE, Traditional)
- Qualified Retirement Plan (QRP)
- Retirement Plan Funding Program (RPFP)
There is no sales charge or 12b-1 fee associated with Institutional Class shares.
Please read the prospectus [PDF-751KB] for complete details regarding Institutional shares.
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value