Legacy Class A Shares
If you are a grandfathered shareholder, you can buy Legacy Class A shares of each of the funds at the offering price, which is the net asset value per share plus a sales charge. The sales charge schedule is listed below. There is no initial sales charge for new investments in Legacy Class A shares of the Money Market Fund.
Only grandfathered shareholders may purchase Legacy Class A and Legacy Class B shares.
Who Can Purchase These Shares?
You are a grandfathered shareholder if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Your account holding Legacy Class A or Legacy Class B shares was established before May 1, 2006.
- Your account holding Legacy Class A or Legacy Class B shares was established after April 30, 2006, as a result of the death or divorce of one of the shareholders who had a grandfathered account.
- Your account holding Legacy Class A or Legacy Class B shares was established after April 30, 2006, as a result of a conversion or re-characterization of a grandfathered IRA account.
- You are a trustee who obtained Legacy Class A or Legacy Class B shares from another grandfathered account.
Initial Sales Charge
If your investment meets or exceeds certain amounts, you'll qualify for a reduced sales charge.
The sales charges for Legacy Class A shares is a percentage of the fund's offering price and net amount invested.
|Amount of Purchase||As % of Offering Price||As % of Net Amount Invested|
|Less than $50,000||3.00%||3.09%|
|$50,000 to $99,999||2.50%||2.56%|
|$100,000 to $199,999||2.00%||2.04%|
|$200,000 to $299,999||1.50%||1.52%|
|$300,000 to $399,999||1.00%||1.01%|
|$400,000 to $499,999||.50%||.50%|
|$500,000 or more||0.00%1||0.00%1,2|
Distribution and Service Fees
Legacy Class A shares of each fund are subject to a distribution fee (12b-1 Fee) of up to 0.25% (0.15% for the Money Market Fund) each year of the fund's average daily net assets. The distribution fee reimburses State Farm® VP Management Corp. for services and expenses associated with the distribution of fund shares. Legacy Class A shares of each fund pay a shareholder servicing fee of up to 0.25% each year of the fund's average daily net assets. The prospectus has complete information on the funds' fees and expenses.
1Amounts of $500,000 or more do not have a sales charge when purchased. A contingent deferred sales charge will be incurred on investments of $500,000 or more in Legacy Class A shares of any fund (except the Money Market Fund) if shares are redeemed within 12 months of purchase at 0.5% on the lesser of the value of the shares redeemed (not including reinvested dividends and capital gains distributions) or the cost of such shares. Please read the prospectus for further details.
2The contingent deferred sales charge does not apply to individuals or entities who:
- Enter into a "Retirement Plan Recordkeeping Service Agreement" with the Manager's contracted plan recordkeeper (the "Recordkeeper"),
- Are investing more than $3 million in Fund shares, or the person or entity's employer-sponsored retirement plan for which the Recordkeeper provides services has reached a value of $3 million,
- After May 1, 2005, do not own Fund Class B or Institutional Class shares for which the Recordkeeper would otherwise provide administrative services under the Retirement Plan Recordkeeping Service Agreement, and who
- Intend that the employer-sponsored qualified retirement plan for which the Recordkeeper is providing administrative services will purchase Fund shares.
Individuals or entities who are eligible to purchase Class A in this manner are referred to "Qualified Purchasers" in the prospectus. Please read the prospectus for further details.
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
An investment in the Money Market Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the Fund.
Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value