Funding for Your Business Retirement Plan
Our Retirement Funding Program allows you to add State Farm Mutual Funds®, for investment purposes, to your existing qualified retirement plan. Your current administrator will continue to provide record keeping and reporting services for these and other investments in your plan. We offer either individual participant accounts or a pooled account for our retirement funding plans.
- This option allows you to keep your current plan documents and administrator.
- You get expansion of fund choices in an open architecture qualified plan.
- All contributions are considered "shares purchased" — we do not track salary deferral, match, etc.
- Quarterly Trust Reports are sent to the plan trustee.
- No federal or state tax withholding or reporting (Form 1099R).
Securities issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 800-447-4930.
Securities, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
Neither State Farm™ nor its agents provide tax or legal advice.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.