A car quote checklist of what to expect
Not much is required to get an auto insurance quote. And at any time during the process, you can save your quote and continue later.
What information do I need to get a car insurance quote?
Some vehicle and personal information along with a brief driving history will help determine your coverage options, deductible and policy cost.
- Year, make, model, body style or VIN (Vehicle Information Number)
- Address where vehicle is garaged
- Name of registered owner
- Date of purchase
- Prior insurance carrier and expiration date
- Driver name(s) and date of birth
- Driver's License number(s) and state of issue
- Ticket and accident history
- License suspension information
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
State Farm Indemnity Company
State Farm County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas