Individual Credit Disability Insurance — California
California Individual Credit Disability Insurance is currently available through State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. Details about coverage, policies, and benefits are listed below. Please read a brief description of the State Farm® Individual Credit Disability Insurance in California.
Find an Agent
- If you are totally disabled by accident or sickness for more than 30 days during the policy term, State Farm pays the monthly benefit from the first day of total disability, as long as total disability continues, to the end of the policy term.
- Benefits may be payable directly to a financial institution.
- Provides 24 hour protection, both off and on the job.
State Farm Individual Credit Disability Insurance helps solve the problem of meeting your loan obligations should you become totally disabled as defined in the policy. You buy only the insurance you want, for the time you need it.
Exclusions and Limitations
This policy does not cover any loss caused or contributed to by:
- Any intentionally self-inflicted injury.
- During the first two years, there is no coverage for any loss incurred or disability which is caused by or results from a pre-existing medical condition.
This is a Marketing tool intended for use in the sale of insurance. Completion of an application for a State Farm insurance policy will require contact with a State Farm insurance agent.
This information provides only a brief explanation of coverage currently available in CA. It is not a contract, and exclusions and limitations apply. This policy is not renewable. There are terms under which the policy may be continued or discontinued. Modifications are applicable in some states. See policy series 97021CA15 for exact terms and conditions in CA. Contact your agent for details and cost.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company