Individual Credit Disability Insurance — Indiana
Indiana Individual Credit Disability Insurance is currently available through State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. Details about coverage, policies, and benefits are listed below. Please read a brief description of the State Farm™ Individual Credit Disability Insurance in Indiana.
Find an Agent
- If you are totally disabled by accident or sickness for more than 30 days during the policy term, State Farm pays the monthly benefit from the first day of total disability, as long as total disability continues, to the end of the policy term.
- Benefits may be payable directly to a financial institution.
- Provides 24 hour protection, both off and on the job.
State Farm Individual Credit Disability Insurance helps solve the problem of meeting your loan obligations should you become totally disabled as defined in the policy. You buy only the insurance you want, for the time you need it.
Exclusions and Limitations
This policy does not cover any loss caused or contributed to by:
- Normal pregnancy and childbirth; however, complications of pregnancy are not excluded.
- Any intentionally self-inflicted injury.
- Pre-existing Condition Limitation. There is no coverage for any loss incurred or disability which is caused by or results from a pre-existing Sickness or Physical Condition subject to the time limit on certain defenses provision.
- If total disability results from two or more causes, the monthly income amount payable shall be limited to the amount payable for total disability from a single cause.
This is a Marketing tool intended for use in the sale of insurance. Completion of an application for a State Farm insurance policy will require contact with a State Farm agent/insurance producer.
This information provides only a brief explanation of coverage. It is not a contract, and exclusions and limitations apply. This policy is not renewable. There are terms under which the policy may be continued or discontinued. Modifications are applicable in some states. See policy series 97021ZIN for exact terms and conditions. Contact your agent/insurance producer for details and cost.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company