Apartment Owners Insurance
Get Real Protection with Apartment Owners Insurance
Your apartment property is a big investment, and you may depend on it for your income. So when it comes to apartment insurance, you want coverage you can customize to your property. You need an insurer that has the financial strength to back up its obligations, and an agent who can help you find the right coverage and be there for you during a claim. That's why you need a State Farm® Apartment Policy.
Find an Agent
There are many distinctive features available in the Apartment Insurance Policy:
- Building Property – Covers the building and structures at the described premises including: garages, storage buildings, swimming pools, fences, retaining walls, and other structures. Building coverage also includes owned personal property used to maintain or service the building and premises.
- Comprehensive General Liability – To help protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others.
- Loss of Income – Covers the actual loss of business income caused by a suspension of operations because of covered accidental direct physical loss to the insured premises.
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Tenant Move Back Expenses – Covers expenses that you incur to move your tenants back to the described premises from a temporary location in the event that your tenants must temporarily vacate.
- Heating or Air Conditioning Loss Reimbursement – Provides reimbursement for payments made to a tenant as a result of the complete loss of heating or air conditioning to a tenant's leased unit due to mechanical breakdown or electrical failure of the heating or air conditioning system.
Customize Your Coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
In addition to your business owners policy, let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan for your business that can include a Business Auto, Workers' Compensation, business life policies, surety and fidelity bonds, and retirement plans.
For complete details of our business liability insurance policies, please contact your State Farm agent.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.