Get the Apartment Owners Insurance Coverage You Deserve
Real Protection for Real Estate
Apartment owner insurance helps protect your property and your investment. At State Farm®, we know your apartment is also a source of income, and we are committed to helping you find a policy that is best for you.
Find an Agent
Below are a few customizable features to help address your apartment owners liability and apartment owners property insurance needs:
- Building Coverage – Covers the building and structures at the described premises including: Garages, storage buildings, swimming pools, fences, retaining walls, both completed additions and additions under construction and other appurtenant structures. Building coverage also includes, owned personal property used to maintain or service the building and premises
- Comprehensive General Liability – To help protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others
- Loss of Income – Covers the actual loss of business income caused by a suspension of operations because of covered accidental direct physical loss to the insured premises, including any extra expense incurred to the extent it minimizes the loss of income
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers
- Ordinance and Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damage buildings caused by an insured loss
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Coverages work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft
Let a local State Farm agent help you customize an apartment owner insurance policy for your business that is tailored to your needs.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: NY,CA,FL,RI