Get the Homeowner Association Insurance Coverage You Deserve
Coverage for Your Community
Residential community insurance, or homeowner association insurance, can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your building or property. A State Farm® agent can help you find a policy that is right for you.
Find an Agent
Below are a few customizable features available in the residential community insurance and homeowner association insurance policies:
- Building Coverage — All inclusive, covering the building and anything attached to it, i.e. fixtures, flooring and cabinets, as well as any Auxiliary Structures a Residential Community Association would have such as signs, fencing, garage(s), pool, and/or clubhouse
- Comprehensive General Liability — Helps protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others
- Directors and Officers Liability — An errors and omissions coverage that protects members of the board in the management of the association
- Employee Dishonesty — Provides coverage in the event of a direct physical loss to Business Personal Property and money and securities caused by a dishonest act committed by an employee. If an association contracts someone to manage the property for them, i.e. a Property Management firm, the association would need to obtain a Fidelity Bond from the Bond Department
- Ordinance and Law — Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration — Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft
Let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan for your association that is tailored to your needs.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: NY,CA,FL,RI