If You Rent a Home in the Country, Farm Renter Insurance is Perfect for You

This farm renter policy may be right for you if you live on a farm or ranch premises that you rent. This farm insurance combines Personal/Household coverages together with Farm/Ranch coverages.

Find an Agent

Personal and Household Coverages

Household Personal Property — Coverage B

Protects household personal property in your dwelling, like clothes, furniture and appliances.

Loss Settlement Provisions include:

  • Replacement Cost
  • Depreciated Loss Settlement

Farm Coverages

Farm Liability Coverages

Other Products and Services Designed to Meet Your Needs


To learn more about available Farm/Ranch insurance coverage or to get a quote contact a State Farm® agent.

This coverage is only available, subject to eligibility requirements, in the following provinces: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

This information contains only a general description of coverages and is not a contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.

*Equipment breakdown is as an optional Home and Farm coverage in all farm writing states except California and Louisiana.