Learn what fits for you.
Health & Welfare: Group Vision
As part of your Total Rewards package, State Farm offers Group Vision coverage for you and your eligible dependents. There are two options to choose from: Base Choice Plan and Premium Choice Plan. Both vision plan options are administered by Vision Service Plan (VSP) and cover the following:
- Eye exam by a VSP provider every calendar year.
- Both plans provide lens options that include single vision, lined bifocal or lined trifocal lenses, in regular plastic, glass or polycarbonate lenses every calendar year. Progressive lenses have a fixed copayment of $55. The Premium Choice Plan offers an anti-reflective coating for $40.
- Other lens options are available at discounted rates.
- New frames of your choice (every other calendar year) up to either $120 or $200, plus 20 percent off any amount over the allowance.
- Contact lens care each calendar year. Choose contacts instead of glasses, for $120 or $200 allowance to the cost of your contacts and the contact lens exam, including fitting and evaluation. This exam is in addition to your vision exam to ensure proper fit of contacts.
State Farm encourages you to review your benefit options carefully and make informed decisions.
This brief overview of the State Farm Group Vision Plan is not intended to be a complete explanation of plan features. For more detailed information, please refer to the online Human Resources Policy Manual for U.S. employees.