Wellness Web Site
If you are a retiree not yet 65 years of age and enrolled in a company sponsored group medical plan, you and your covered family members have access to an exciting wellness Web site and resources through www.SFLiveWell.com.
When you visit www.SFLiveWell.com you will be able to:
- Participate in an online Wellness Assessment (September 1 – November 30) that will help you understand your current health status and give you personalized feedback on how to improve
- Learn about health, fitness, nutrition, stress management, and weight management
- Access 10 online Healthy Living programs that guide you through a 6-week program to help you achieve your health and wellness goals
- Become familiar with current health topics in the Healthy News section
- Learn about your health needs and how to make wise choices
- Access the Good Neighbor Healthy Living program for assistance in managing certain chronic health conditions
Wellness Assessment and Confidentiality
We encourage you to participate in the online Wellness Assessment. This confidential tool will provide you with immediate, personalized feedback on ways to improve your health.
On average, the Wellness Assessment takes about 20 minutes to complete. It will inquire about health habits and conditions, as well as recent blood pressure and lab results. Lab results (fasting blood glucose, cholesterol –HDL/LDL, triglycerides) are required to complete the Wellness Assessment, as this information helps establish the most accurate picture of your health.
Alere®, an industry-leading wellness services provider, will collect and manage the assessment data. State Farm® will not have access to individual survey results or personally identifiable information.
If you are enrolled in a company sponsored group medical plan, you and your covered family members can log on to www.SFLiveWell.com using your Associate ID and last 4 digits of your SSN for initial access to the Web site. Once logged on, each covered family member will create a new unique alphanumeric User ID and Password for future use.
For More Information
For technical assistance with your log on, you should call Alere Technical Support at 877-719-9004 or click the Need Help link located within the "First Time Here" section. Describe the error or technical difficulty you are experiencing and an Alere representative will respond within 24-48 business hours.
For additional technical assistance, you should call Alere Technical Support at 877-719-9004 or if you are within the Web site, click the Technical Support link found on the SFLiveWell.com bulletin board.
For eligibility questions, you should first call Alere Technical Support at 877-719-9004. If they are unable to assist you further, they will refer you to the appropriate Human Resources Services Center (HRSC) representative at 877-272-1999.