Live Well, Be Well
Wellness is more than just a phase. It is a way of life. That is why we remain dedicated to empowering you to "Live Well, Be Well." One way State Farm® helps you manage the risks of everyday life is by providing benefits and programs that support wellness.
Quit For Life®
The American Cancer Society's Quit For Life® program is a confidential, telephone-based smoking cessation coaching program that is clinically proven to double a smoker's chance of quitting. Once you've enrolled in the Quit For Life program, you'll have access to several tobacco cessation medications at no cost to you. For information on eligibility of the Quit For Life program, call State Farm Benefits Center at 1-866-935-4015.
Wellness Web Site
SFLiveWell.com is an online tool that provides resources and programs to help you stay healthy at any age. Within the tool you will be able to:
- Participate in an online Wellness Assessment that will help you understand your current health status and give you personalized feedback on how to improve
- Learn about health, fitness, nutrition, stress management, and weight management
- Access online Healthy Action programs to help you achieve your health and wellness goals
- Become familiar with current health topics in the Library section
- Learn about your health needs and how to make wise choices
For technical assistance with your log on, you should call Optum Technical Support at 877-719-9004 or click the Contact link located at the bottom of the SFLiveWell.com site.