Let Us Help You with Retirement Funding for Your Business
Our Retirement Funding Program allows you to add State Farm Mutual Funds®, for investment purposes, to your existing qualified retirement plan. Your current administrator will continue to provide record keeping and reporting services for these and other investments in your plan. We offer either individual participant accounts or a pooled account for our retirement funding plans.
Open an Account
- This option allows you to keep your current plan documents and administrator.
- You get expansion of fund choices in an open architecture qualified plan.
- All contributions are considered "shares purchased" — we do not track salary deferral, match, etc.
- Quarterly Trust Reports are sent to the plan trustee.
- No federal or state tax withholding or reporting (Form 1099R).
Find an Agent
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.