Build the Right Coverage for Your Business with Contractor Insurance
Contractors insurance coverage should be tailored to meet your specific needs. With a State Farm® artisan and service contractor policy, you can get the property and/or liability protection that's right for you.
Find an Agent
There are several distinctive features available in the artisan and service contractor insurance policy:
- Property – To help protect your business buildings and other structures, landscaping, and equipment from accidental direct physical loss.
- Comprehensive General Liability – Contractor liability insurance to help protect you financially against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Completed Operations – Provides coverage, with certain exclusions, for bodily injury and property damage claims resulting after a construction or service project is completed.
- Inland Marine - Mobile Equipment – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for mobile equipment, tools, and equipment used in contracting operations.
- Inland Marine - Installation Floater – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for covered property you own or are responsible for while in transit, awaiting installation, or being installed at the job site.
- Inland Marine - Computer Property – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for computer equipment used in your business operations, including computers, computer peripherals, computer cables, and software.
File a Claim
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in NY, CA, FL, or RI.