Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Common Insurance Questions
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Learning Center
- Home Inventory Checklist
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Identity Protection
- Quick Links
- Get Insurance Quotes
- Find an Agent
- Manage Your Policy
- Make a Payment
- Payment Options
- Claims Center
- Repair Facility Locator
- Welcome Center
Mutual Funds: Save, Invest & Plan
- Start Planning
- General Investing
- Education Savings
- Retirement Accounts
- Small Business Plans
- Rollovers & Transfers
- Fund Information
- Life Path® Funds
- Stock & Index Funds
- Bond & Money Market Funds
- Fund Performance
- Fund Prices
- Fund Selection Tool
- Quick Links
- Open an Account
- Manage Your Account
- Investing Resources
- Forms & Downloads
- Account Help
- Find an Agent
- Contact Us
State Farm BankÆ Full Service Financial
- Tools & Resources
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Banking By Phone
- Financial Calculators
- News & Updates
- Security Information & Alerts
State Farm® Rewards Visa® Overview
Best card for people interested in a rewards program with a competitive interest rate.
- Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.¹
- No annual fee.¹
- FixPay® option plus shopping, travel, and protection benefits!
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months, thereafter a variable rate of 13.24%20.24% APR based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.¹
- Balance transfer fee of $10 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $250).
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months, thereafter a variable rate of 13.24%20.24% APR based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.¹
Features and Benefits
- The option to move a large purchase to a potentially lower APR with FixPay®.
- Access to our financial management tools.
- No annual fee.¹
- Shopping discounts.
- Travel discounts.
Safety and Security
- Account Fraud Monitoring.
- Zero Fraud Liability.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- Warranty Manager Service.
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance.
- Worldwide Visa® credit card acceptance.
- 24-hour good neighbor service.
- Cash access worldwide via ATMs.
- Online access anytime.
How to Apply
- Apply online.
- Contact a participating State Farm agent.
- Call the State Farm Visa Application Center toll-free at 800-324-4946.
State Farm® Rewards Visa® cardholders are eligible for a benefit known as State Farm Dollars. You can automatically earn 1% in State Farm Dollars on all purchases1 and there is no limit to the amount of State Farm Dollars you may earn! Calculate your State Farm Dollars earning potential online here.
Apply by December 31, 2013 and earn 3% in State Farm Dollars on the first $4,000 of net insurance premium payments3 made within the first 12 months of account opening; 1% thereafter.
Tracking Your State Farm Dollars
No need to worry about tracking how many State Farm Dollars youve earned or redeemed to date well do that for you. Your monthly statement will show your:
- State Farm Dollars Balance.
- State Farm Dollars Earned in the Current Cycle.
- Lifetime State Farm Dollars Redeemable.
- Total State Farm Dollars Redeemable.
Redeeming State Farm Dollars
- Once youve earned 50 State Farm Dollars or more, you may redeem them at any time online or by calling 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472).
- State Farm Dollars may be applied toward the State Farm product of your choice.4
- Single State Farm Dollars redemptions in amounts of 250 to 499.99 redeemed directly toward a qualifying existing State Farm Mutual Funds®, State Farm Life product, or State Farm Bank® Checking Account will receive a bonus of 25% of the original redemption amount added to the redemption.5
- Single State Farm Dollars redemptions in amounts of 500 or more redeemed directly toward a qualifying existing State Farm Mutual Funds, State Farm Life product, or State Farm Bank Checking Account will receive a bonus of 35% of the original redemption amount added to the redemption.5
You can redeem your State Farm Dollars towards:
|Bank Accounts6||Lending Products|
|Checking account||Vehicle loan|
|Interest checking account||Home mortgage loan|
|Savings account||Home equity loan and line of credit|
|Money Market Savings|
|Health savings account (HSA)|
|Certificate of deposit (CD)|
|Individual Retirement Account (IRA)|
|Insurance Premiums||Mutual Funds 7,8|
|Life||Fixed Income funds|
|Health||Cash Equivalent funds|
1 Returned purchase credits and refunds will be deducted from the State Farm Dollars balance.
3 Eligible insurance premium payments include those classified with Visa as insurance.
4 This includes products offered by State Farm Insurance Companies (Auto, Home, Life, and Health insurance); State Farm Bank(Bank products and services); State Farm VP Management Corp. (Securities Products). Some products are not available in all areas.
5 State Farm Dollars that are redeemed as checks then applied to one of the products above will be ineligible to receive the 25% or 35% bonus.
6 Bank Accounts are FDIC insured.
7 Securities, insurance, and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed, and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
8 Before investing in State Farm Mutual Funds®, consider the funds investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp. (800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2013/06/1309
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss. State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities that provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
Tell Us What You ThinkWrite Your Review
See What People are Saying
We value our customers opinions, and were always looking for ways to better serve them. Below you can read customer ratings and reviews of State Farm®. If youre a current State Farm customer, you can log in and share your opinion by writing your own review. Views and opinions expressed by our customers are for information purposes only and should not be deemed as an endorsement by State Farm Bank.
Customer Reviews are designed for our customers to rate their experiences with certain products and services offered by State Farm Bank. Product or service requirements, price, availability and features may vary based on our customers individual circumstances as well as laws and the product or service contracts, and location. State Farm Bank does not guarantee the accuracy of customer posts. Views and opinions expressed by our customers are for information purposes only and should not be deemed as an endorsement by State Farm Bank.
The Site Terms, State Farms Community Guidelines and Moderation Guidelines govern the content you submit on Statefarm.com. As a result, State Farm Bank may not post all submitted content.