Cash management tools to keep your business running smoothly
Whether your business needs are simple, complex or somewhere in between, U.S. Bank® offers a range of digital tools to help you manage your payments and deposits to stay ahead of your cash flow needs.
One stop for managing your business checking account activity.
- Initiate payments between U.S. Bank accounts and external accounts
- View account balances and access transaction details for your accounts and business credit cards
- Set up multiple users with customized access privileges
A dedicated U.S. Bank business checking account is required to use SinglePoint Essentials.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Securely process deposits in seconds – no need to send in checks or make in-person deposits. U.S. Bank offers several RDC solutions to meet your business deposit needs.
- Make deposits on your mobile device1 or scanner
- As late as 10 p.m. CT daily deposit cutoff time, depending on your plan
- No daily deposit limits on some RDC product offerings
A dedicated U.S. Bank business checking account is required to use Remote Deposit Capture.
An agent can help
A State Farm® agent can provide you with information to help you choose the right products and options. With thousands of agents throughout the U.S., chances are there’s one near you.
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Some restrictions and fees may apply.
The creditor and issuer of State Farm Visa credit cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.