1. Register and Complete Your Online Application
To register, all you need to provide is a user name, password, and valid e-mail address. Click here for information on browser compatibility.
You can also set up criteria in the Job Search Manager, so you’ll be sent an e-mail as soon as positions are posted that meet your interests.
See step three for details on what you’ll need to complete your application.
2. Search Jobs
All job opportunities available to external applicants can be accessed online through State Farm Careers.
To view current openings:
- From the Job Search home page, click Begin Job Search.
- Enter your search criteria:
- You may select multiple locations and job categories by holding the Ctrl (or command) key.
- If you are looking for a specific opportunity, you may search by Job Opening ID or by entering the posting title in the Keywords field.
- Click Search.
To apply for a specific job opening, your online application must be fully completed.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Work Experience/Employment History: dates, job titles, and contact information/addresses.
- Education History: Be sure to select Yes/No in response to "Do you have a College Degree?" The information you are required to provide differs based on your response.
- It is important to complete all of the required fields in the Work Experience and Education History sections. Additional detail can be provided in the Licenses and Certificates, Languages, Memberships, and Work Availability sections.
- Although not required, you may also provide a copy of your résumé via copy/paste or by uploading an existing document.
- Don’t forget to tell us how you found out about our opportunities by completing the Referral Source section (required).
Once your online application is fully completed, just select the job you want to apply for from your Job Search Results, and click Apply Now. Your application is immediately made available to the recruiter responsible for the posting. Check out our Employment Process page for more information.
You can log into your State Farm Careers account at any time to update your application or apply for a position. Your account will remain active for 12 months following any account activity, including updating your application or applying for a specific job opening. If your account is inactive for 12 months, you’ll need to create a new one.
4. Check Your Status Anytime
After applying to a specific job, you can check the status of your application, anytime, by logging in and clicking Active Applications.
Thank you for your interest in State Farm!