Whether you live in your home year-round, or reside there seasonally, a State Farm® Manufactured Home policy can help pay for covered property damage, and covered claims for injury and liability claims made against you.
Contact a local State Farm Agent
Agent for more information.
What is a manufactured home?
Manufactured homes are built under a federal building code enacted in 1976 and administered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). They are assembled in a factory and then transported to the site where the home will be lived in.
home insurance covers
The State Farm Manufactured Home Policy provides accidental, direct physical loss to your dwelling and named peril coverage for your personal property. What are some of the basic coverages we offer?
Pays for covered repairs or replacement of the dwelling and other structures on the same property, such as sheds and garages.
Personal property coverage*
Pays for personal property while it is in your home or anywhere else in the world in the event of a covered loss.
Loss of use coverage
When a covered loss makes your home uninhabitable, we can help in several ways.
Additional living expense
Pays the necessary increase in costs you incur while your home is being repaired or replaced.
Fair rental value
Helps pay for lost rental income when your home is rented or held for rental.
Protects you financially against costly liability lawsuits.
Medical payments coverage
Helps pay medical bills for people injured on your property.
What's not covered?
While the State Farm Manufactured Home Policy provides broad coverage, it does not provide coverage for every loss. What are some examples of losses not insured?
- Damage caused by continuous or repeated seepage or leakage of water or steam
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water
- Damage caused by wear, tear, deterioration, or mechanical breakdown
- Wet or dry rot
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard
- Damage caused by birds, rodents, insects or domestic animals
- Business pursuits or professional services See business owners policies
How to save more on your insurance
Home alert discounts
You may qualify for insurance discounts if you install fire, smoke, or burglar alarms or other home monitoring systems.
Model year discounts
Depending on the year that your manufactured home was built, you may qualify for savings based on the age of your home.
You may qualify for premium savings based on the number of consecutive years you’ve insured a primary dwelling with State Farm.
How to customize
State Farm can customize your policy to meet your needs. We have numerous coverage options.
Replacement cost coverage
Extends your coverage to include the full cost of repair or replacement of your home and personal property, subject to the policy limits.
Identity Restoration coverage
Will assist in providing coverage if your identity has been used for fraudulent purposes.
Earthquake and volcanic explosion coverage
This optional endorsement provides coverage for damage caused by earthquake or volcanic explosion that may otherwise not be covered.
Pick from the wide range of deductibles we offer.
Want to know more about home insurance?
- Homeowner resources, calculators and videos
- Read Simple Insights on home insurance
- Insurance jargon simplified
- How to determine the value of your home
- Creating a home inventory
- Manufactured home safety checklist
- Getting ready to move
- The ins and outs of moving insurance
- Do I need flood insurance?
* Make sure your coverage includes all that you've collected or inherited over the years. Create a home inventory today.
This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information, talk to your State Farm agent.
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
State Farm General Insurance Company
State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL
State Farm Lloyds